Reports to: Proposal Coordinator and Special Projects Manager
Position summary: Participates in a variety of complex administrative and technical work in support of the overall coordination of projects as required by the Account Management Team.
• Under the direction of the Proposal Coordinator and Special Projects Manager, coordinates and prepares bid packages and proposals for new business, including preparing bid documents according to each state’s requirements and completing bid documents within the designated time constraints.
• Coordinates the development and submission of Hamilton Relay TRS and CapTel Annual Reports to regulatory bodies.
• Coordinates Hamilton Relay consumer input programs to ensure that all State contractual requirements are met.
• Coordinates Hamilton Relay presentations for each State advisory council meeting.
• Updates and ensures the accuracy of various Account Management Team spreadsheets (State Account Requirement, RFP, Consumer Input, etc.)
• Coordinates State specific deliverables including, but not limited to, Certificates of Insurance and Bond Certificates.
• Coordinates and ensures the accuracy of State specific Minority Business Enterprise requirements.
• Assists with Relay’s Internal Audit.
• Coordinates State and Federal reports including FCC Re-Certification Applications.
• Coordinates various projects such as Independent Third Party testing, N11 research, MARS reporting, Billing Inserts and Directory Pages, etc.
• Analyzes problems, needs, changes, and enhancements and makes recommendations based on findings.
• Stresses quality in all work situations.
• Provides direct assistance to the Proposal Coordinator and Special Projects Manager, Director of Account Management/Compliance Manager, and the Account Management Team.
• Displays an ability, willingness and desire to obtain schooling and attend seminars related to enhancing writing, communication and organizational skills.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, experience, and skills:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field, or two to three years related work experience.
• Strong communication skills, including outstanding writing skills are required.
• Direct work experience with a Telecommunications Relay Service preferred.
• Knowledge of American Sign Language is helpful.
• Deaf and hard of hearing individuals are encouraged to apply.
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions.
• Proficiency with computer terminals and keyboards.
• Knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deadlines and projects.
• Hold a valid driver’s license and ability to travel alone.