Business Administrative Assistant
|Title:||Business Administrative Assistant|
Hamilton Telecommunications in Aurora, NE is seeking a versatile and professional Administrative Assistant for our legal department.
This position will:
- Create, update, and track a variety of electronic and paper files, records, reports, and related documents while maintaining file integrity, confidentiality, and accuracy.
- Assist in the coordination, drafting and tracking of contracts and legal documents.
- Oversee day-to-day office activities.
- Perform various writing tasks such as prepare reports, business correspondence, draft policy and procedures, develop presentations to facilitate information exchange, and proofread documents for distribution.
- Collect information and compile data for reports as required.
- Update and follow up on delegated tasks to ensure progress on established deadlines while effectively coordinating concurrent tasks assigned by multiple internal customers.
- Coordinate and complete projects as assigned by management, ensure deadlines are met and work is completed correctly and with accuracy.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of work-related issues, personnel records, and company information.
- Stress quality in all work situations.
- Use independent judgment in completing activities and operates under general supervision.
- Have the ability and willingness to work non-standard hours as needed.
- Perform similar work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- Post secondary degree in Business Administration, office management, administrative assistant or a related field.
- Three or more years of experience in a professional office setting.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proficient in the utilization of MS Excel, Word and Access, or similar word processing software.
- Excellent use of English grammar, spelling, and composition.
- Proficient in formats used in business communications with strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 w.p.m.