|Title:||Sr Functional/Business Analyst|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
As a senior functional/business analyst, your primary role is to provide system support and to participate in projects involving the JDE financials, sales orders & distribution, and human capital management (HCM) modules. You will act as a JDE system expert, understand business requirements and provide system/technical solutions that meet the business requirements. You will coach other Enterprise Software & Data Services members and business stakeholders on key JDE functions and features.
- Configure JDE modules according to the defined business requirements, develop and execute test plans and scripts to ensure defect free solutions.
- Consult and coordinate with other members of the Enterprise Software & Data Services department, business experts, and IT infrastructure groups to design and develop solutions including automation of business processes.
- Develop functional and technical requirements and design for workflows, forms, reports, interfaces, conversions and system enhancements as they relate to JDE applications.
- Prepare and maintain all application documentations necessary to support development activities.
- Stay abreast of new JDE product development and make recommendations to management.
- Research bugs and enhancements in Oracle knowledge base and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Provide production support for the JDE application and related systems and interfaces.
- Provide application support for the end users assisting them in effectively using JDE.
- Handle JDE and enterprise software-related inquiries; formulate enterprise solutions.
- Be committed to providing excellent service to customers.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with the use of JD Edwards.
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing and care for JDE and other enterprise software enhancements and/or new technology solutions.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Best practices from other companies and industries.
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne financials, sales & distribution, and/or human capital management.
- Knowledge of other enterprise application software. Oracle CX and/or Kronos preferable.
- Able to explain technical concepts to a broad audience.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Able to work both independently and with others in collaborative teams to meet common business initiatives.
- Able to organize and prioritize your work.
- 5-7 years of experience providing JDE system analysis and production support. Prefer experience on JDE 9.1 or above.
- 5 -7 years of experience working in financial, sales order & distribution and/or HCM modules as JDE functional analyst.
- Experience with BI publisher and other features of JD Edwards 9.1 or above.
- Experience in configuring JDE processing options for applications and batch jobs, understand JDE jobs/batches.
- Strong experience with various JDE integration tools: z/files, staging tables.
- Experience in supporting JDE system in a production environment including troubleshooting issues, performing root cause analysis, come up with work arounds where necessary and fixing the defects.
- System integration experience a plus.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Experience with other systems (e.g. Oracle CX, Kronos) a plus.
- BS in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related fields or a combination of education and related work experience.