|Title:||Business Office Intern|
|Application Deadline:||May 31, 2018|
Customer Service Supervisors and Customer Service Manager
Provides exceptional customer service to customers in person or over the phone. Will also provide administrative and clerical assistance to the Customer Service Representatives.
- Professionally answers inbound calls for Business Office, Internet, Cobalt TV and Telephone service.
- Provides courteous service to walk-in customers.
- Processes customer payments.
- Works with inter-office, outgoing and incoming mail.
- Works and communicates effectively in a supportive team environment and is a contributing team member.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- Looking for a student pursuing a high school or college diploma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated, dependable individual that works well with others.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.