|Title:||Software Engineering Intern|
|Application Deadline:||May 31, 2018|
Software Engineering Manager
Develop and maintain applications for web, mobile, and server platforms in support of multiple business lines. Activities will include requirements analysis, systems design, code writing, testing, implementing and documenting applications. The work involves extensive interaction with software engineering and business area employees.
The current development tools include:
- JSE / JEE
- Eclipse + Android SDK
- Assist with maintenance of existing and continuing development of in-house and the integration of vendor applications.
- Communicate program technical specifications to non-technical employees, remote contract personnel and other programming staff so that work can be accomplished accurately and timely.
- Work collaboratively with a multi-discipline team as well as independently.
- Possess the willingness and desire to stay current with existing and emerging technologies.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to hear and see auditory and visual signals and commands from equipment and co-workers.
- Ability to hear and understand audio and video transmitted electronically, both digital and analog.
Education, experience, and skills:
- Working toward an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or Technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems Managements, or related fields.
- Experience in software design and development.
- Able to demonstrate a significant role in the design of one or more software projects of low to medium complexity.
- A willingness and ability to work outside of or beyond normal hours depending on circumstances, such as deadlines, problems or testing.
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- The ability to organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experience developing Internet, client and mobile applications integrating data, audio and video.
- A thorough understanding of data communications, network and telephony concepts.
- An understanding of wireless and Internet capable device protocols