Leads, supervises, trains, and evaluates Customer Care Representatives in a team-based environment with the goal of delivering superior Customer Care. Coordinates testing for existing and new products/services. Oversees sales order processing.
• Provides direct supervision to Customer Care Team members.
• Develops and documents Customer Care procedures and policies, recommends updates and modifications to established policies and procedures.
• Monitors team activity to ensure compliance with Customer Care and Company’s policies and procedures.
• Plans, prepares, and coordinates Customer Care work schedules.
• Monitors call performance and call details to ensure calls are answered appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Leads team in accurately and efficiently processing sales orders.
• Coordinates testing of new and existing products/services, including regular internal testing of current products/services as well as leading/coordinating/reporting public beta testing of new products/services.
• Analyzes trends in customer care activity and provides timely input to Management and Product Development Team through quarterly summaries of customer incidents and customer feedback.
• Identifies training needs, planning and providing such training to Customer Care team.
• Serves as a member of the Customer Care team delivering exemplary customer service responding to customer product/service concerns by clarifying the customer's concern/determining the cause of the issue; selecting and offering the best solution to solve the issue; following up to ensure resolution satisfactory.
• Offers customers information about Hamilton products and services.
• Assists in creation of content for internal customer care as well as customer facing online knowledge bases.
• Provides complex technical support to clients via email, phone, or other methods.
• Ensures all customer interactions are accurately documented and entered into Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool.
• Oversees the preparation of State Relay/CapTel daily, weekly, and monthly reports as well as Annual FCC Customer Complaint report.
• Provides direct assistance to Customer Care Representatives in resolution of difficult or unusual call situations and handles situations that cannot be resolved by Customer Care Representatives.
• Resolves conflict directly, quickly and completely with courtesy and tact and provides coaching to Customer Care representatives in the development of their skill in handling difficult situations.
• Leads regularly scheduled Customer Care meetings.
• Displays willingness and flexibility to make necessary adjustments as services are changed or added.
• Ability and willingness to work non-standard hours as needed.
• Performs other work related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills, including verbal and written.
• Prior experience in leading a Customer Care team delivering exemplary customer service.
• Proficient in the operation of computers and accompanying computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, Customer Relations Management (CRM), Contact on Demand (COD), Live Chat, various browsers along with a basic understanding of computer terminology.
• Proficient in the use of wireless/mobile devices.
• High comfort level with technology.
• Familiar with the concepts, practices, and procedures used within the delivery of Customer Care as well as Relay Service.
• High School education or equivalent, some college preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
• Ability to view situations from the customer point of view.
• Ability to remain calm and professional during times of conflict.
• Ability to plan, schedule and execute multiple projects.
• Ability to understand and follow directions
• Knowledge of and ability to understand various communication modes used by current and potential relay users.
• Understanding of customer confidentiality concerns.
• Exposure and sensitivity to the culture and communication needs of people who are deaf, hard of hearing and/or speech disabled.
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in reading, writing, speaking and understanding English.
• Stresses quality in all work situations.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Ability and willingness to travel alone.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications