|Title:||Billing Support Specialist / Customer Service Representative|
|Location:||Grand Island, NE|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Assists customers on the phone and in-person with sales, service and support, and answers general computer and internet related questions. Performs invoicing duties, receives customer payments, and performs general clerical tasks and store maintenance.
- Provides efficient, accurate and timely entry of sales orders, invoices, monthly customer billing and other data entry and record keeping according to established procedures, guidelines and polices.
- Greets and assists walk-in customers and utilizes excellent communication skills to answer routine general service questions as appropriate.
- Assists new customers with product and service selection.
- Assists customers with basic PC and Internet troubleshooting tasks.
- Professionally answers all incoming calls quickly and routes calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Schedules service appointments for the Technician staff.
- Collects and deposits customer payments and completes related reports.
- Learns additional hardware, software, and Internet related information to remain current with advancements in technology.
- Performs general clerical and store maintenance tasks.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or other closely related field..
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Experience in operation of computers and software, particularly Microsoft Windows & Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency with general accounting, data entry and spreadsheet programs.
- Ability to use office equipment such as copier, fax machine, and multi-extension telephone.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Ability to lift and move a minimum of 25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to manipulate and use office machines, hand tools, computer keyboards and components.
- Ability to stand, crouch and kneel for short periods of time.
- Ability to hear and see auditory and visual commands and signals from computer, telephony and other electronic equipment.