|Title:||Communication Assistant - Relay Operator|
|Location:||Baton Rouge, LA|
A Different Kind of Call Center
Hamilton Relay is seeking entry level Communication Assistant - Relay Operators for our Baton Rouge, LA Call Center. Our specially trained Relay Operators make it possible for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking to communicate over the telephone. We are looking for individuals who have a desire to help others, possess a strong work ethic, have great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Local work from home options available after meeting training and work from home requirements.
- Paid training & computer equipment provided
- Full Time & Part Time shifts
- No or limited direct customer interaction
- Casual work environment
- Company paid benefits for full time employees
- Bonuses for performance & attendance
Qualified applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a typing speed of 55 - 60 wpm with a high accuracy rate
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to maintain strict consumer confidentiality
- Available for 2 weeks of on-site training
If you have a desire to work for a growing company that provides a great service and promotes from within, apply here!
Hamilton Relay has been providing telecommunications relay services for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking since 1991. Hamilton Relay is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications, a diversified telecommunications service provider headquartered in Aurora, Nebraska.