|Title:||Wireless Installer/Tower Climber|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Provides customer service, new customer orders and technical assistance via inbound customer calls regarding Internet, Telephone, Cobalt TV, and Computers. Installs and troubleshoots wireless internet service at the customer premise. Climb wireless towers in excess of 300 ft to install and maintain wireless infrastructure equipment. Responsible for ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service and proactively seek opportunities to cross sell for Hamilton’s various business lines.
- Answers inbound Help Desk calls regarding internet connectivity related issues/questions as well as hardware/software use, diagnosis and repair.
- Answers incoming Business Office and Cobalt TV calls and questions regarding service status, calling features, and how to use or set up the services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves Internet, Cobalt TV and Telephone inquiries.
- Install wireless internet service at the customer premise and maintain adequate equipment inventory to perform installations and any necessary troubleshooting.
- Adhere to the scheduled installation and troubleshooting calendar and contact customers regarding any deviation from scheduled times.
- Follows all OSHA regulated and climbing safety protocols when tower climbing
- Answers calls for company employees and transfers calls.
- Responds to client inquiries regarding pricing and availability of internet access services and computer hardware and services.
- Recognizes needs of customers and shares information on products and services that will be of benefit to them.
- Follows all appropriate processes and procedures.
- Regularly provides status updates to supervisors regarding progress towards final completions of tasks, needs for material or needs for assistance.
- Interacts with business and private customers in person and by phone regarding status of their services.
- Works and communicates well in a close knit, team environment
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Takes payments and deposits and enters in Innovative System.
- Back up for completing bank drafts on the 10th day of each month.
- Assists customers with purchasing and rental of phones.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Possess self-starting, self-motivated mindset with the ability to work issues through to completion, while seeking assistance from support staff as needed.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and climb a ladder to single or second story roof height.
- Ability to climb wireless towers in excess of 300 ft to install and maintain Hamilton wireless infrastructure.
- Ability to use office equipment such as computers, copiers, fax machines, and multi-extension telephones.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written.
- Possess a valid driver's license.