|Title:||Customer Service/Help Desk Representative|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Provides customer service, new customer orders and technical assistance via inbound customer calls regarding Internet, Telephone, Cobalt TV, and Computers. Responsible for ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service and proactively seeks opportunities to cross sell for Hamilton’s various business lines.Essential functions:
- Answers inbound Help Desk calls regarding internet connectivity related issues/questions as well as hardware/software use, diagnosis and repair.
- Answers incoming Business Office and Cobalt TV calls and questions regarding service status, calling features, and how to use or set up the services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves Internet, Cobalt TV and Telephone inquiries.
- Answers calls for company employees and transfers calls.
- Responds to client inquiries regarding pricing and availability of internet access services and computer hardware and services.
- Recognizes needs of customers and shares information on products and services that will be of benefit to them.
- Follows all appropriate processes and procedures.
- Regularly provides status updates to supervisors regarding progress towards final completions of tasks, needs for material or needs for assistance.
- Interacts with business and private customers in person and by phone regarding status of their services.
- Works and communicates well in a close knit, team environment
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Administrative responsibilities including contract maintenance, invoicing, billing and reporting, regulatory compliance and data retention.
- Takes payments and deposits and enters in Innovative System.
- Assists customers with purchasing and rental of equipment.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Possess self-starting, self-motivated mindset with the ability to work issues through to completion, while seeking assistance from support staff as needed.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- High level of organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to use office equipment such as computers, copiers, fax machines, and multi-extension telephones.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written.