|Title:||Outreach Coordinator - Iowa|
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
Hamilton Relay is seeking a full-time Outreach Coordinator for the state of Iowa. Our Outreach Coordinators are responsible for coordinating and conducting demonstrations, presentations, exhibits, and training programs regarding telecommunications relay services to businesses, organizations, and targeted communities (Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind, individuals who have difficulty speaking, senior citizens, and Spanish speaking individuals). We are looking for an individual who has a passion for helping others, enjoys traveling, possesses a strong work ethic, has great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. This is a remote position based in the Des Moines, IA area.
- Paid training & office equipment provided
- Company paid benefits for full time employees
- Flexible schedule
- Reimbursed travel expenses
- Wage is $22.00 - $28.00 per hour (DOE)
- 18 years of age or older
- Two or more years of experience in the design and implementation of public outreach, public relations, or related marketing experience
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to travel independently
- Knowledge of American Sign Language (ASL) preferred
If you have a desire to work for a company with a strong culture and a great team, apply here!
Hamilton Relay has been providing telecommunications relay services for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking since 1991. Hamilton Relay is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications, a diversified telecommunications service provider headquartered in Aurora, Nebraska.