|Title:||Project Coordinator - Account Management|
Preference will be given to candidates who live in the following states: GA, KS, LA, MA, MD, NE.
Coordinates the administrative functions for the Relay Account Management and Compliance Team in accordance with Hamilton policies and procedures. Participates in a variety of complex administrative and technical projects in support of the department.
· Provides administrative support for the Director of Account Management and Compliance and the Proposal Coordinator and Special Projects Manager.
· Assists in the research, drafting and/or completion of projects as assigned by management. Coordinates and completes projects, ensures deadlines are met and work is completed correctly and with accuracy.
· Effectively manages the risk and unpredictable aspects of multiple projects simultaneously. Monitors project status through all stages of development, prioritizes multiple deadlines, helps develop a strong, accountable team and meets the expectations of management.
· Updates and follows up on delegated tasks to ensure progress on established deadlines while effectively coordinating concurrent tasks assigned.
· Assists with the development and review of internal and external communications as needed.
· Creates, updates, and tracks a variety of electronic and paper files, records, reports, and related documents; maintains file integrity and confidentiality by monitoring and assuring compliance to company policies and procedures; assures the accuracy of the electronic and paper filing systems.
· Collects information and compiles data for reports as required. Updates managers and stakeholders by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding action reports for the Team.
· Under the direction of the Proposal Coordinator and Special Projects Manager, coordinates and prepares bid packages and proposals for new business, including preparing bid documents according to each state’s requirements and completing bid documents within the designated time constraints.
· Enhances department effectiveness by tracking state relay contracts, reviewing and drafting documents and communications, and coordinating projects with management.
· Assists in day-to-day office activities; monitors document preparation for accuracy and completion; assists team members as necessary.
· Performs various duties such as preparing monthly reporting packages, internal and external reports, PPT presentations and other documents as directed.
· Compiles and maintains accurate records of all TRS contract pricings.
· Maintains absolute confidentiality.
- Stresses quality in all work situations.
- Ability to work non-standard hours as needed.
- Displays an ability, willingness, and desire to obtain schooling and attend seminars related to enhancing writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field, or two to three years related work experience.
- Excellent use of English grammar, spelling, and composition are required with proficiency in formats used in business communications with strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to function independently, while supporting group functions and initiatives.
- Ability to interact and cooperate with other Team members as well as other Hamilton employees.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deadlines and projects.
- Excellent deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- Knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat.
- Direct work experience with a Telecommunications Relay Service preferred.
- Knowledge of American Sign Language is helpful.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and ability to travel alone.