|Title:||Software Engineer II|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Hamilton Telecommunications is seeking to add a full-time Software Engineer II to an established team. This position is responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in various languages. Develops and maintains applications for PC, web, mobile, and server platforms in support of multiple business lines.
The current development tools and skillsets include:
- Jetbrains Suite – IntelliJ (Java)
- Angular (Typescrpit)
- Swift / Objective C (iOS)
- Android Studio (Java)
- MySQL / MSSQL
This is a remote-based position. Preference will be given to candidates who live in the following states: GA, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NE, NM, UT and WI.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability and willingness to travel alone.
- Remote work options.
- Office equipment provided.
- Company paid benefits for full time employees.
- Flexible schedule.