|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Works as part of the NSC Marketing team and assists with the planning and execution of sales and marketing activities and efforts as assigned for Hamilton’s diverse business lines.
- Writes copy for various marketing uses including flyers, press releases, newsletter articles, blogs, white papers, and social media and completes projects within the designated time constraints.
- Creates/prepares materials for various forms of media including print, web, social media, email, radio and television and will work with media sources, outside printing companies, organizations or agencies as needed to complete marketing materials.
- Utilizes Adobe Creative Suites, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and Excel for creation and design of marketing materials.
- Assists in tracking and analyzing marketing data and tracking ROI through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Assists with the development of internal and external communication; ensures efficient/effective communication with staff, vendors and customers.
- Conducts competitive analysis research to ensure business lines remain competitive as it relates to services and prices offered.
- Stresses the highest quality of work with strict attention to detail in all work situations.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all relevant items, projects and issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Will work closely with NSC and Relay Marketing Teams, Division Line Managers, Sales and Customer Service Team Members.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Willingness and ability to work outside of or beyond normal hours depending on circumstances, such as deadlines and problems.
Education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, business, journalism, or related experience preferred.
- Experience coordinating and organizing large projects.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills including excellent grammar and sharp attention to detail.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is preferred.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.