|Location:||Grand Island, NE|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Hamilton Telecommunications is seeking to add a full-time IT Technician to an established team in their Grand Island, NE office. This position is responsible for system builds, installs, configures, troubleshooting and repairing servers, networks, PCs, printers, switches and routers. Interacts with and provides technical support to both commercial and retail customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A+ and other industry technical certifications such as CCNA, MCSA or E or equivalent knowledge preferred.
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of troubleshooting procedures for routers, servers, PCs and Internet in a LAN/WAN environments.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and coworkers.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel to client sites without restriction.
- Company paid benefits for full-time employees.
- Supportive team environment.
- Opportunity to learn new skills and for advancement.