|Title:||Bilingual Call Center Operator|
Up to $1000 Sign On Bonus!*
Hamilton Relay is seeking entry level Bilingual Spanish/English Call Center Operators for our Albany, GA Call Center that will be responsible for relaying telephone conversations for individuals who are Deaf, hard of hearing, or have difficulty speaking. We are looking for individuals who possess a strong work ethic, great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
Qualified applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be bilingual Spanish/English both verbal and written
- Have a typing speed of 55 - 60 wpm with a high accuracy rate
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to maintain strict consumer confidentiality
- Available for 3 weeks of on-site training
- Full Time and Part Time shifts available
- Company paid benefits for full time employees
- Paid training and competitive wages
- Bonuses for performance and attendance
- Local work from home options available
If you have a desire to work for a growing company that provides a great service and promotes from within, apply here!
*Application must be received between 9/11/2020 and 10/31/2020. Must be employed at time of payout to receive sign-on bonus. Bonus is considered taxable income. Re-hires are not eligible for sign-on bonus.
Hamilton Relay has been providing telecommunications relay services for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking since 1991. Hamilton Relay is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications, a diversified telecommunications service provider headquartered in Aurora, Nebraska.