|Title:||Bid Writer/Relay Intern|
|Application Deadline:||May 31, 2018|
Director of Account Management and Compliance Manager
Provide administrative support to the Account Management and Compliance team and provide assistance to the Relay Sales and Marketing team.
- Assist in the preparation of relay bid packages and proposals for new business, including writing and preparing bid documents according to each state’s requirements and completing bid documents within the designated time constraints. Prepare, rewrite, and edit copy to improve readability of documents and/or products.
- Converts MS Word & Excel files to PDF.
- Update Hamilton Relay presentations for State advisory council meetings.
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
Education, experience, and skills:
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent. Must currently be enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor degree program in an applicable discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively organizes and prioritizes multiple deadlines and projects.
- Self-motivated, dependable individual that works well with others in an interdisciplinary team.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.