|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Marketing Coordinator will work as part of the NSC Marketing team to coordinate and implement sales and marketing efforts for selected company business lines. Will work closely with the sales and marketing managers and business line teams to plan and implement strategic campaigns through various media sources including digital, video, print, direct marketing, direct sales efforts, radio and more.
- Leads marketing efforts for selected business lines.
- Writes, edits, and coordinates marketing materials for Hamilton divisions and completes projects within the designated time constraints.
- Leads projects to implement marketing plans by collaborating with marketing team members to create and prepare materials for various forms of media including print, web, social media, email, radio and television and works with media sources, outside printing companies, organizations or agencies as needed to complete marketing materials.
- Responsible for tracking and analyzing marketing data and tracking ROI using a variety of tools, including enterprise software solutions.
- Develops internal and external communication; ensures efficient/effective communication with staff, vendors, and customers.
- Conducts competitive analysis research to ensure business lines remain competitive as it relates to services and prices offered.
- Works with and leads members of the marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Stresses quality of work and strict attention to detail.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all relevant items, projects, and issues.
- Interacts and builds solid working relationships with all company employees and works collaboratively with others on projects.
- Conforms to all department attendance and performance requirements.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard hours as needed.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, business, journalism, or a minimum of five years of related experience preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills including excellent grammar and sharp attention to detail.
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills required.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and web analytics.
- Experience coordinating and organizing large projects.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.