|Title:||Client Relationship Manager|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Creates and nurtures long-term relationships with Hamilton customers. Collaborates with internal business lines to grow each business line by generating new sales and business development opportunities. Resolves any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with Hamilton products and services.
- Seeks and generates news sales opportunities through networking and community involvement activities.
- Seeks opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing customers.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers. Manages customer relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generates repeat business and referrals.
- Works with the sales and marketing teams to create and implement related approaches that further enhance customer retention and satisfaction.
- Conducts business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services.
- Acts as a point of contact for customer issues. Escalates and resolves areas of concern as appropriate in a prompt and professional manner.
- Collaborates with internal departments to ensure customer needs are addressed and fulfilled effectively.
- Monitors company performance against service level agreements and flags potential issues.
- Updates the CRM and ensures the sales team is aware of changes within customers’ companies.
- Actively participates in strategic planning efforts.
- Ability to work non-standard hours as needed.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- A two- or four-year degree from an accredited college or university in business, marketing, or related field. Will consider five to seven years of equivalent previous experience working in sales or managing client relationships in lieu of education.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines and optimum utilization of resources.
- Experience with PC based and enterprise software solutions which support sales activity.
- Willingness and ability to learn additional hardware, software and Internet related information.
- Ability to use office equipment such as copier, fax machine, and multi-extension telephone.
- Proficient utilization of MS Excel, Word, Power Point software.
- Proficient utilization of Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability and willingness to travel alone.