|Title:||Call Center Operator - Customer Service|
Up to $1000 Sign On Bonus!*
A Different Kind of Call Center
Hamilton Relay is seeking entry level Call Center Operators for our Columbus, GA Call Center. Our specially trained Call Center Operators make it possible for individuals who are hard of hearing to communicate over the telephone. We are looking for individuals who have a desire to help others, possess a strong work ethic, have great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Local work from home options available after 2 months of on-site employment and/or meeting work from home requirements.
- Paid training & computer equipment provided
- Full Time & Part Time shifts
- No customer interaction & casual work environment
- Company paid benefits for full time employees
- Bonuses for performance & attendance
Qualified applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a typing speed of 35 wpm with a high accuracy rate
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to maintain strict consumer confidentiality
- Available for 3 weeks of on-site training
If you have a desire to work for a growing company that provides a great service and promotes from within, apply here!
*Application must be received between 9/17/2021 and 12/30/2021. Must be employed at time of payout to receive sign-on bonus. Bonus is considered taxable income. Re-hires are not eligible for sign-on bonus.
Hamilton Relay has been providing telecommunications relay services for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking since 1991. Hamilton Relay is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications, a diversified telecommunications service provider headquartered in Aurora, Nebraska.