|Title:||Functional / Business Analyst|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Enterprise Software and Data Services Manager
Provide system support and participate in projects involving JD Edwards (JDE) modules and/or other enterprise software applications. Provide enterprise software assistance to business line personnel and provide system/technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Support end users and provide primarily Tier 1 production support for JDE, Kronos and/or other applications, including related systems and interfaces.
- Assist in gathering information for reported incidents and problems.
- Provide excellent application support and customer service to end-users; assisting them in effective use of enterprise software applications.
- Research bugs and enhancements in vendor knowledge base(s) and recommend solutions.
- Establish and maintain robust working relationships with leaders and end-users within designated support area(s), as well as with Enterprise Software & Data Services team members.
- Learn about assigned enterprise software modules and assist with implementation of new functionality and associated testing.
- Train, assist and conduct business needs assessments, and review business structure, policies, and operations to assist in supporting enterprise software applications.
- Train and assist in analyzing business processes and activities and recommend improvements to business processes.
- Develop functional requirements and design for workflows, forms, reports, interfaces, conversions and system enhancements as they relate to JDE applications
- Develop and execute test plans and scripts for area(s) of responsibility.
- Prepare and maintain all application documentation necessary to support development activities.
- Stay abreast of new JDE, Kronos and JIRA product development in area(s) of responsibility and make recommendations to management.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields, or a combination of education and related work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working in accounting, human resources, operations management, or supporting IT or enterprise software.
- Experience using/applying enterprise software applications to business processes.
- Experience in supporting team members in the use of enterprise software applications.
- Experience with JDE, Oracle CX, Kronos, and/or JIRA is a plus.
- Able to explain technical concepts to a broad audience.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Able to work both independently and with others in collaborative teams to meet common business initiatives.
- Able to organize and prioritize work.