|Title:||Outreach Coordinator - Virginia|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Hamilton Relay is seeking an Outreach Coordinator. Our Outreach Coordinators are responsible for coordinating and conducting demonstrations, presentations, exhibits, and training programs regarding telecommunications relay services to businesses, organizations, and targeted communities (Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind, individuals who have difficulty speaking, senior citizens, and Spanish speaking individuals). We are looking for individuals who have a desire to help others, enjoy traveling, possess a strong work ethic, have great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. This is a remote position based in the Richmond, VA area.
- Paid training & office equipment provided
- Company paid benefits for full time employees
- Flexible schedule
- Reimbursed travel expenses
- Base starting pay is $22.00 / hour.
- 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of experience in the design and implementation of public outreach, public relations, or related marketing experience.
- Ability to communicate fluently through the use of American Sign Language (If applicant does not have fluency, then ASL classes will be required).
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to travel independently
If you have a desire to work for a company with a strong culture and a great team, apply here!