|Title:||Custodian - Part time, Flex|
Apply on-line or submit a sealed bid to Hamilton Relay, 1006 12th St, Aurora NE 68818 by August 30, 2019.
Responsible for maintaining the Relay Center building and premises in a clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, break rooms, restrooms, corridors, and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs floors, using brooms, and mop.
- Vacuums rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture.
- Dusts furniture, equipment, and other items in offices and other work areas.
- Washes windows as necessary.
- Empties and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes breakroom and bathroom supplies as needed from storage inventory.
- Adheres to required confidentiality policies.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance that is punctual and dependable is required.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- Ability to read and understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to safely manipulate and use cleaning supplies and tools.
- Ability to lift and carry an amount sufficient enough to carry cleaning supplies and equipment.