|Title:||Hamilton Information Systems Manager|
Position is responsible for the general management, assisting with strategic positioning and financial performance of the Hamilton Information Systems business line. Duties include ensuring the efficiency of business operations, developing business strategies, operational objectives, and monitoring financial performance.
- Oversees Hamilton Information Systems operations and technical managers to ensure appropriate and profitable staffing while maintaining high quality service.
- Insures a productive and inviting work environment to maintain high employee commitment and work satisfaction.
- Oversees the quality and compliance of services with all regulatory rules and ensures Hamilton’s own high-quality standards are met.
- Works with senior management and internal departments to develop and execute business plans, strategies and objectives that lead to business growth and improved customer experience.
- Performs oversight of operations with an aim towards increasing efficiency and ensuring strong productivity through process improvement initiatives.
- Ensures that the H.I.S. operations and technical teams have adequate and suitable resources to complete business goals.
- Works directly with sales and marketing staff to create and implement related approaches that further enhance the bottom line.
- Acts as a liaison between H.I.S. operations and Senior management to ensure opportunities, risks and business methods are communicated clearly.
- Adheres to all budgetary requirements and ensures operational and technical financial goals are met.
- Assists in the development of annual financial goals and budget preparation.
- Manages in a manner consistent with corporate policies, procedures and principles.
- Communicates on a consistent basis through various mediums with employees of all sister companies and departments.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard hours as needed.
- Actively participates in strategic and long-term planning efforts.
- Demonstrates a high level of leadership and visibility in Hamilton Telecommunications management.
- Performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Allows employees to grow and take on additional responsibilities as their development progresses.
Education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, I/T management or related field or five to seven years of experience in related field preferred.
- Experience in process improvement, product management and business to business services would be helpful.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well, with strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of computer and technical networks, word processing software, spreadsheet software, and telecommunications networks.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability and willingness to travel alone.