|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Process and maintains various billing data records for several companies. Prepares a variety of supporting billing reports and schedules for several companies. Files monthly reports with tax remittances to government agencies.
- Process monthly customer billing.
- Download and process electronic toll data from carriers. Monitor toll processing for problems; investigate and help find resolutions. Prepare monthly billing to toll carriers.
- Electronically transfer Caller ID Name database and LIDB update weekly; maintain interface with Neustar.
- Assist with special projects including data requests/analysis, reconciliation and billing investigations.
- Prepare and transmit data for CASS updates, verify addresses in error file for CASS.
- Submit daily check run files through Positive Pay to bank.
- Prepare and distribute monthly invoices for specific intercompany transactions. Analyze processes for completion of said transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare intercompany revenue bills and write-off summary for monthly customer billing.
- Reconcile intercompany suspense accounts for all companies.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for selected regulatory entities, and submit on a timely basis.
- Learn and apply local, intrastate and interstate tariffs and contracted billing rates for various telephone services to customers.
- Assist in the development, design and maintenance of various required billing and statistical reports to meet contractual requirements.
- Prepare service billing for intercompany payroll.
- Prepare various state Outreach reports for relay billing.
- Prepare monthly billing for outside company using contract billing through JDE.
- Maintain and upgrade process documentation for all duties performed while continually searching for efficiencies to be improved upon in daily and monthly procedures.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard hours as needed.
- Perform similar work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred. Or an Associate Degree in Business Administration or Accounting with a minimum of two years related work experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet programs.
- Proficiency with computer terminals, keyboards and calculator.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.