|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Marketing Assistant will work as part of the NSC Marketing team and will assist with sales and marketing efforts, including: event coordination and planning, copywriting, research, social media and digital marketing, design, editing of marketing materials, media buying, tracking ROI, and other essential marketing-related responsibilities for Hamilton’s diverse business lines.
- Assists with research, logistics, planning, coordinating and shipping for Hamilton events that occur on a local, regional and national basis.
- Writes copy for various marketing uses including flyers, press releases, newsletter articles, blogs, white papers, and social media and completes projects within the designated time constraints.
- Will create materials for various forms of media including print, web, social media, email, radio and television and will work with media sources, outside printing companies, organizations or agencies as needed to complete marketing materials.
- Works with various software programs including Adobe Creative Suites, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and Excel for creation and design of marketing materials.
- Assists in tracking and analyzing marketing data and tracking ROI through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Assists with the development of internal and external communication; ensures efficient/effective communication with staff, vendors and customers.
- Conducts competitive analysis research to ensure business lines remain competitive as it relates to services and prices offered.
- Stresses the highest quality of work with strict attention to detail in all work situations.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all relevant items, projects and issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Will work closely with NSC and Relay Marketing Teams, Division Line Managers, Sales and Customer Service Team Members.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Conforms to all department attendance and performance requirements.
- Willingness and ability to work outside of or beyond normal hours depending on circumstances, such as deadlines and problems.
Education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, business, journalism, or related experience preferred.
- Experience coordinating and organizing large projects.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills including excellent grammar and sharp attention to detail.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is preferred.