|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
Provides professional customer service, troubleshooting and technical assistance. Handles new customer orders and service requests regarding Internet, Telephone, and Cobalt TV services. Responsible for daily customer payments and bank deposits. Ensures each customer receives excellent customer service and proactively seeks opportunities to cross-sell Hamilton services.
- Professionally answers inbound calls for Business Office, Internet, Cobalt TV and Telephone service.
- Professionally and courteously assists walk-in and drive-thru customers.
- Handles customer payments and ensures all daily deposits for Nedelco, Inc. and Hamilton Telecommunication companies are handled properly.
- Balances cashier drawer and is responsible for payment and cash handling.
- Troubleshoots for Internet, Cobalt TV and Telephone inquiries.
- Demonstrates and discusses services with customers and assists customers with purchasing equipment including computers, phones, routers and other products sold by Hamilton.
- Recognizes needs of customers and shares information on products and services that will be of benefit to them.
- Regularly provides status updates to supervisors regarding progress towards final completions of tasks, needs for material or needs for assistance.
- Processes Hamilton write off recoveries and charge offs and cash adjustments
- Assists in sending out customer monthly bills and payment reminders. Processes internal bills.
- Works with inter-office, outgoing and incoming mail.
- Follows all appropriate processes and procedures.
- Stresses quality in all work situations.
- Performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to use office equipment such as computers, copiers, fax machines, and multi-extension telephones.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate working in a team centered environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.