|Title:||Human Resources Representative|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
The Human Resources Representative is responsible for day-to-day payroll functions and benefits administration in the Relay Center with an emphasis on confidentiality in all situations. In addition, the HR Representative will assist with handling personnel issues as well as morale, retention, and recruiting efforts.
- Maintains and reconciles daily attendance records.
- Reviews and signs off on biweekly payroll data such as hours, bonus/incentives, referral bonus information and pay rate changes in a highly confidential manner.
- Tracks employee hiring and terminations and completes related forms, notifications, and reports.
- Conducts employee benefit orientations and ensures employees completely and correctly fill out all employee enrollment forms during benefits orientation process.
- Monitors weekly hours used to determine eligibility for company provided benefit plans and initiates related notifications and benefit changes.
- Aids in employee benefit awareness; communicates benefits available, answers benefit related questions, and informs employees of any changes to existing programs.
- Assists in maintaining employee personnel files, ensures all necessary documentation is included, and releases documents only to authorized individuals.
- Handles and/or assists with personnel issues such as employee attendance.
- Assists in monitoring employee retention and recruiting metrics and lead efforts to improve results in these areas.
- Assists with employee morale efforts.
- Assists in posting job openings and advertising for internal and external applicants.
- Assists in the planning and conducts new employee orientation to introduce new employees to company policies and practices.
- Assists the Center Manager/Sr. Supervisor in managing all personnel issues in a manner that follows Hamilton policies and procedures.
- Assists in monitoring compliance with federal and state requirements related to Relay and general HR regulations.
- Maintains open communication with the Relay Center Manager, Director of Operations and corporate Human Resources Manager to ensure the center is compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- High school education or equivalent is required.
- One to three years human resource payroll and benefits experience, or comparable education.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Stresses quality in every work situation.
- Ability to use office equipment such as computer, copier, fax machine, and multi-extension telephone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.