|Title:||Marketing Associate Intern|
|Application Deadline:||May 31, 2018|
Reports to: NSC Marketing Coordinator
Position summary: Individual will assist with the sales and marketing efforts, some of which include: copywriting, editing and design of marketing materials, website maintenance and design, preparing/coordinating direct mail marketing materials, event planning and project coordination for marketing projects as assigned for Hamilton’s seven diverse business lines. Associate will work through various types of media including social media, websites, radio and newspaper advertisements.
Essential Duties Include:
- Works with the Marketing Coordinator to create marketing materials through copywriting, editing, and design for Hamilton divisions.
- Will create materials for various forms of media including print, web, social media, email, radio and television and will work with media sources to coordinate and deliver advertising.
- Will work with Adobe Creative Suites, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Excel for creation and design of marketing materials.
- Works with outside printing companies, organizations or agencies as needed to complete marketing materials.
- Assists in tracking, and analyzing marketing data and tracking ROI.
- Assists with the development of internal and external communications.
- Stresses quality and strict attention to detail in all work situations.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all relevant items, projects and issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Will work closely with NSC and Relay Marketing Teams, Division Line Managers, Sales and Customer Service Team Members.
Other Duties Include:
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Conforms to all department attendance and performance requirements.
Education, experience, and skills:
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing an Associate or Bachelor degree in an applicable discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, dependable individual that works well with others
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.