Senior IT Technician
|Title:||Senior IT Technician|
|Location:||Grand Island, NE|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Hamilton Telecommunications is seeking to add a full-time Senior IT Technician to an established team in their Grand Island, NE office. This position will analyze, diagnose, and resolve complex network problems for commercial and retail clients. Recommends and implements corrective solutions to be applied to network hardware or software.
- 3+ years of directly rated work experience required.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- A+ and other industry technical certifications such as CCNA, MCSA or E or equivalent knowledge preferred.
- Medium to advanced understanding and experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Medium to advanced understanding of troubleshooting procedures for routers, servers, PCs and Internet in a LAN/WAN environments.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and coworkers.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel to client sites without restriction.
- Company paid benefits for full-time employees.
- Supportive team environment.
- Opportunity to learn new skills and for advancement.