|Title:||Call Center Operator - Customer Service|
Hamilton Relay is seeking entry level Call Center Operators for our Wichita, KS Call Center that will be responsible for relaying telephone conversations for individuals who are Deaf, hard of hearing, or have difficulty speaking. We are looking for individuals who possess a strong work ethic, great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
Qualified applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a typing speed of 35 - 60 wpm with a high accuracy rate
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to maintain strict consumer confidentiality
- Available for 3 weeks of on-site training.
- Full Time and Part Time shifts available
- Company paid benefits for full time employees
- Paid training and competitive wages
- Bonuses for performance and attendance
- Upon successful training completion, work from home options available
If you have a desire to work for a growing company that provides a great service and promotes from within, apply here!
Hamilton Relay has been providing telecommunications relay services for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking since 1991. Hamilton Relay is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications, a diversified telecommunications service provider headquartered in Aurora, Nebraska.