Hamilton Relay is seeking an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for contract management between Hamilton Relay and multiple state clients by coordinating and maintaining relationships with internal Hamilton departments and multiple layers of external stakeholders including state administrators, regulatory bodies and advisory boards. We are looking for an individual who has the desire to help others, enjoys traveling, possesses a strong work ethic, has great communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, or New York.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in business, public relations, marketing, technology, or related area or 3 years of comparable work experience in lieu of formal education.
- Experience in the telecommunications field, Telecommunications Relay Service or Captioned Telephone Service is a strong plus, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, analytical, and oral presentation skills.
- Proficient utilization of MS Excel, Word, Power Point and CRM software.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Remote work options.
- Company paid benefits for full-time employees
- Reimbursed travel expenses
- Office equipment provided
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications