|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Provides professional customer service, troubleshooting and technical assistance. Handles new customer orders and service requests regarding Internet, Telephone, Cobalt TV, Managed Wi-Fi and legacy NCTC services. Responsible for daily customer payments and bank deposits. Ensures each customer receives excellent customer service and proactively seeks opportunities to cross-sell Hamilton services.
- Professionally answers inbound calls for Internet, Cobalt TV, Telephone and legacy NCTC services.
- Professionally and courteously assists walk-in customers.
- Handles customer payments and ensures all daily deposits for Nedelco, Inc., NCTC, and Hamilton Telecommunications companies are handled properly.
- Balances cashier drawer and is responsible for payment and cash handling.
- Troubleshoots for Internet, Cobalt TV and Telephone inquiries.
- Demonstrates and discusses services with customers and assists customers with purchasing equipment including computers, phones, routers and other products sold by Hamilton.
- Recognizes needs of customers and shares information on products and services that will be of benefit to them.
- Regularly provides status updates to supervisors regarding progress towards final completions of tasks, needs for material or needs for assistance.
- Processes Hamilton write off recoveries and charge offs and cash adjustments
- Assists in sending out customer monthly bills and payment reminders. Processes internal bills.
- Works with inter-office, outgoing and incoming mail.
- Follows all appropriate processes and procedures.
- Stresses quality in all work situations.
- Performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to use office equipment such as computers, copiers, fax machines, and multi-extension telephones.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate working in a team centered environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.