|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Hamilton Telecommunications is seeking to add a full-time Software Engineer to an established team. This position will develop and maintain applications for PC, web, mobile, and server platforms in support of multiple business lines. Activities will include requirements analysis, systems design, code writing, testing, implementing and documenting applications.
This is a remote-based position. Preference will be given to candidates who live in the following states: GA, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NE, NM, UT and WI.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or proven equivalent work experience.
- Experience in software design and development.
- Experience developing Internet, client and mobile applications integrating data, audio and video.
- Prefer a thorough understanding of data communications, network and telephony concepts and an understanding of wireless and Internet capable device protocols.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability and willingness to travel alone.
- Remote work options.
- Office equipment provided.
- Company paid benefits for full time employees.
- Flexible schedule.